addisonemma

addisonemma

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Time Goes By

Addison is really growing up these days. It seems she has gone from a little toddler to a little lady in a blink of an eye. Today she told me she is going to marry her friend Holden when they are "adults". Apparently, he asked her to marry him today. *sigh*
How did she go from this....

To this....
So quickly?

So, in honor of her being 4 going on 14, let's take a trip down memory lane....

Side note....a shot of daddy after addison was born:

Parenting is exhausting....and he has been a daddy all of 1 day at this point!

Back to the memory lane....
6 months

1 Year Old


2 Years Old



3 Years Old




And now...


Love my sweet Addison Taylor. She is growing up (and I don't like it one bit) but I know no matter how old she gets (or acts) she will always be my little girl.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Stacy said...

I can't believe it either. On a side note, I can't stop laughing out loud because of that picture of Chris. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! Tiring work!

Anonymous said...

I've known that pink was Addison's favorite color. You'd have to never have met her to not know that little fact. (Trust me, in comes up in conversation often.)

But, I never realized until you posted this series of photos together that she has something pink on every time!

I know the pink car is in the future!

Granny