Emma has a problem. The world is her oyster....(or so she thinks) and her oyster just got a little smaller in the name of parental sanity and baby safety.
She is a sweet little thing, but loves to be chased and boy can she move quick for a crawler.
Here is emma exploring her little world...
She LOVES the bathroom. What is it with babies and bathrooms? She loves the stool addison uses to wash her hands, the toilet (of course) and most of all, unraveling an entire roll of toilet paper. This is any easy fix...we keep the bathroom door shut. The real problem is this...
Every chance she gets she is on the stairs. We had two dining room chairs blocking them for a bit but she cruised right through that road block. So, now we brought out the big guns.
Oh yeah, Maddy has a new problem too....
So, my TOP 5 (someone needs to invent) Baby Inventions:
1. Baby Stairmaster (this could help with nap issues as well...just sayin')
2. Baby toilet paper roller thing to let them unroll all the toilet paper their little hearts desire (and then roll it back up automatically)...could work for cats too!
3. Knee pads for those babies who REFUSE to walk, even thought they can (emma)
4. The "How to Make a Baby Belly Laugh for Hours" DVD by Chris Dale...my girls think he is the funniest man on the planet.
5. A third arm attachment for moms...cause we can all use an extra hand when we are trying to feed a baby, help another one go potty and let the dog out all at the same time :)
BTW-you can now post comments and NOT have to fill out a google profile. Just choose Anonymous.
I love comments....hint, hint.